Thursday, March 30, 2006

Why you ask

You may be wondering why I hold the Labour Govt in such low regard.

Well to sum it up: I have always paid my tax, never claimed any benefits, never held a community services card, never been a burden on the state in any way. I have negotiated complex business tax compliance which in turn create complex person tax compliance. I have children who are also no burden on the state. I have private health insurance so I'm also doing my bit to reduce public waiting lists, should I need an operation.

Now with working for families my family sits in the demographic that has all the costs of running a family and has earnings that would qualify it for a benefit, if it had more children.
So income wise we are classified as rich and taxed accordingly, benefit wise we are not rich but have chosen not to have lots of children.

You are reading the rantings of an over taxed worker fed up with being the abused demographic of a Labour Govt.

And why do I ride to work ? It saves me a fortune on gas and parking, it's fun and it keeps me fit - you should try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home